Due to the crazy weather predicted the next few days and the store being closed on Saturday, February 28th, we will just postpone the Tubba Sale until the following weekend, March 6 & 7th. As I've been putting out new items and flipping the store, I've been adding to my sale pile so this sale will be a good one- just a week later.
Might be a good time to go over our inclement weather policy, if the OKCPS are closed, chances are great that we will be also- or at least opening later. I stayed too late on Monday and got stuck going home- not fun at all. If the elderly man who thought it was hilarious that I was stuck at the intersection of Western and 63rd ever comes into the store, he will be covered in glitter ; ) If in doubt please call the store first. Thanks
happy stormy weekend ahead.....
1 day ago