Monday, September 19, 2011

Just a couple of spots

It's Your Lucky Day!

There are a couple of class seats that came open today for Jackie's Halloween Canvas class this Thursday, September 22nd at 5:30. The cost is $45.00 and these prized seats will go quickly so call soon!

Yee Haw You Girls are Really Lucky!

There are two spots open in KC Willis' classes on Monday, September 26th  and Tuesday, September 27th. Both classes begin at 10:15- I'll have the coffee brewing! It is a real treat to have a national recognized artist in the store and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Registration for KC's classes is at her website- www. studioretreats.ning.com.


Ladies don't miss out on these wonderful classes - you will regret it!


I have to unexpectedly go out of town Tuesday and Wednesday this week so the store hours might be a little varied on those two days. I would like to thank Jill and Kathryn who help me out when I need a break or have an emergency- you all are the best! If you are headed to the store on Tuesday or Wednesday, especially in the afternoon, I would call ahead to make sure we are open. I apologize for any inconvenience. 


Here are a few peeks at the new goodies-



 See ya'll Thursday! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment