Monday, March 26, 2012

What A Way to Start the Week

Wow I wish every week could start off like yesterday- it was full of friends, wonderful food, beauty beyond measure and I even got lovely presents. Which I did not need but absolutely love- even the one that made me blush- which was kinda silly of me but... 


As usual I forgot my camera. Ironic isn't it since I own a scrapbook store; however, Jackie has some beautiful pictures on her blog and Katie is going to send me hers later this week. So for now you will have to hop over to Good Grief Girdie for all the excitement. Thank you all for a magical afternoon- it was beyond wonderful!
One of several new Pink Paislee lines



New Somerset " Mingle" great magazine to get ideas for parties and gatherings- however they have absolutely NOTHING on the 6 of you from yesterday!



Spring Jubilee from Pink Paislee a great line to use for Easter. The colorful tablecloth from Funktion was just too pretty to hang in the corner. It would be a perfect addition for your Easter table. What's even better a very chic Classen Curve  store carries this line of linens and aprons but at a huge markup. Why pay extra?!




A wall of new Tim Holtz goodies







Still a few openings in Medeah's mixed media canvas class this Thursday, March 29th from 5:30-8:30. Cost is $45.00. Please call the store to reserve your class spot.


Enjoy this beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment