Friday, February 8, 2013

Whew!!!

What a week. Lots of classes both occurring and on the horizon, a possible fall retreat in the works, a lot of emails from around the country, a new contest, a possible class with a friend with a French flair and to top it off,  all that new merchandise for the store. I feel like the events and classes have taken precedence this week and today I'm finally realizing, oh  yeah,  I have a retail store.

Here is what has come in this week...

 
Prima" Life Time and Engraver"
 
 
Authentique "Hope"
 
 
Authentique "Renew"
 
 
 
Glitz " Uncharted Waters"


If you are out and about this weekend stop by Clover Leaf, 2825 West Wilshire Blvd.,  and see the wonderful mixed media works by Glitter Market girl, Linda Land. Linda's art show entitled, My Little Valentine,  is tomorrow from 1-5. I'll be swinging by tomorrow after 4 so leave me a heart girl's.

Anna Griffin is the designer who is on sale at Paper Crown for the month of February. Anna Griffin paper in the sale room is .10 a piece and all AG embellishments are 60% off- a perfect feminine pick for February!

My Mind's Eye just arrived and Graphic 45 should be here mid week next week












No comments:

Post a Comment