Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Some Vintage and Some Mod

The first of the CHA new lines has arrived with more boxes arriving today. The first two are a study in contrast- one reminds me of my childhood in the 60's "Saturday Morning" and the other is vintage at it's most elegant. Both I'm sure will get you thinking of projects to come.




If you grew up in the 60's & 70's, Saturday mornings meant a bowl of cereal with LOTS of sugar and cartoons. This line has one side with images from that weekly ritual and the other side with smaller designs from that era. For some reason I photographed the subtler side- guess I thought it would appeal to more. For this 60's/ 70's girl the flip side is just fun and brings back lots of memories. As always October Afternoon is an expert on color pairings.



Just in time for your Valentine's projects





 
If you saw the vintage photo sheets we had this fall we have a new shipment with many to choose from including: Valentines, spring, babies, little boys, flower girls, animals and others. We also received a new paper line in soft shades of pink and blue inspired by one of my favorite cities, Paris. I'm not sure why I didn't photograph that line, maybe because I was a little taken aback by this poor babe...

Don't think this would fly now but... I know someone will come up with the perfect project for this poor little one.

Unpacking some Cavallini Valentine goodies and a box of the most amazing vintage goodies- Dresden, ribbon, cards, crepe paper- the good stuff!

One Spot Left in Tomorrow's
Adventures in Tea Paper Doll Tag Class


Thurs., Jan. 22nd
5:30-8:00
Jackie, $30
* please bring small detail scissors, colored pencils & adhesive

Call Paper Crown to snag this last spot, 405 848-2389

If you haven't seen Girdie you will be in awe, Jackie out did herself this time!

Don't Forget to pick up your Postcard for the

Valentine's Postcard Swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment