Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Weekend with Julie Haymaker is Almost Here




When I saw this winter at the Craft show that Julie had released a line of molds to create her fun shrinkets , I knew she was on my bucket list for the store. Luck us, she has agreed to come to OKC next weekend (during the heat of summer I might add) to teach a weekend of classes.  All the classes I had to choose from were amazing but I decided since this was her first time at Paper Crown, I would start relatively easy with three jewelry classes. I am already looking forward to her next visit where we can create one of her amazing dolls. http://www.juliehaymaker.com/

The three classes are Friday, July 21st; Saturday, July 22nd and Sunday, July 23rd. Each class features her shrinkets and I know will be a fun new experience for us. The Sunday class is almost at capacity and the others have a few seats available. If you sign up for all three of Julie's classes, you will receive a 33% discount at Paper Crown on all your weekend shopping, excluding class costs. Also our friend Teresa Young said she found a Groupon for the Skirvin at a nicely discounted rate so what a great opportunity to make a fun OKC/Paper Crown weekend for those of you out of towners.

To reserve your spot in any or all three classes, call Paper Crown at 405 848-2389.

 Bloom
Fri., July 21st
5:30-8:30
 Julie Haymaker, $90
 
 
Feather my Nest in Love
Sat., July 22nd
10:30-4:30
 Julie Haymaker, $120
 

 Wrap my Heart in Flowers
Sun., July 23rd
10:30-4:30
Julie Haymaker, $120
 
 
 
You Won't Want to Miss This!

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to call your store & the call will not go through... I keep getting a fax machine noise when it connects. Wanting to see if you have PION Designs Paris Flea Market papers. Specifically blue lace pd5708 & if you do h Ave it, how many sheets do you have in stock. Thank you. I am visiting Oklahoma from Kansas City but where I am in Oklahoma is still a little over 2 hour drive to your store. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete