Monday, April 25, 2011

Countdown Day 5

I think I'm finally caught up- WHEW!

A most important piece of information- The Paper Crown Spring Glitter Market held THIS Saturday, April 30th will be held right next door! We are so excited we got the empty storefront right next door (the former No Regrets location, 9301 N. Pennsylvania). If you are facing the front of Paper Crown it will be to your immediate left. Although it would be nice to have neighbors, I'm glad we don't this weekend.


Day 5 Valisha Hall

I have known Valisha for 11years, since Payne and her twins Emily and Jacob were in kindergarten. Her art has always been amazing and she is so very humble. She would never toot her own horn so I'm glad to get the chance. Valisha does a lot of painting and mixed media projects. Currently most of her work is committed to the OKC Designer Symphony Showhouse but we were able to get a few of her smaller pieces. Many of you have admired her vase of red flowers in the classroom and I think I've almost twisted her arm enough to teach a class. You won't want to miss these mini paintings and if you could twist her arm just I little more I'd appreciate it! 



New My Mind's Eye arrived late this afternoon and all Easter is 75% off 

No comments:

Post a Comment