Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's a Soldering Weekend


If you have taken Heather's basic and intermediate soldering classes and can make this....

THEN


 You still have time to sign up for Heather's advanced class on Saturday and can make this....

We still have a couple of openings left in Heather's advanced Home Sweet Home class this Saturday, April 23rd from 10-5. This is an advanced class and students need to have completed the beginning and advanced soldering classes. This house is adorable and you will be able to change out the paper for different holidays or occasions. I think the new Pink Paislee Soiree would be perfect for a birthday house. The cost is $95.00 and we will take an hour break for lunch. Unfortunately the weekend isn't supposed to be that great so come join us for a fun and rewarding class with Miss Heather. Call Paper Crown, (405) 848-2389 to reserve your spot.

If you are a little anxious about the advanced class we are offering a "soldering crop" on Friday evening from 7-9. This will be a great time to get up to speed for Saturday morning or work out any soldering kinks  you might  have. I will have some light snacks for the crop so please do us a favor and let us know if you will be dropping in.

I hate when I mess up and I did a big goof on Monday. Two of my favorite Paper Crown artists are Brenda Wright, a Heather soldering protege, and Brenda Little, an accomplished and incredible nice artist and sometimes sidekick of the lovely Linda Land.  On my blog entry regarding Glitter Market I listed Brenda Wright as a vendor instead of Brenda Little. My apologizes to both and hopefully in the fall we can talk Brenda Wright into vending but for now it's just Miss Little.



Speaking of Glitter Market, there has been no action next door, so we have our finger crossed it will be in the old No Regrets storefront. We should know a definite location on Monday.  Starting tomorrow we will have a daily sneak peek at some of the wonderful goodies that will be available next Saturday, April 30th at Paper Crown's Spring Glitter Market so check the blog daily for a little tease!

New Echo Park Summer Time just in-
colors are vibrant and reminds me of a box of Popsicles !

1 comment:

  1. Are there any basic soldering classes still available? I thought I had signed up for one. I don't know what happened. Thanks, Medeah

    ReplyDelete