Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bet I Can Make You Cheer for the Bears!

As most of you know, I am a Baylor Bear! I went there, my kiddos go there, I met my husband- actually both of them - there, engaged there and married there. So tomorrow Em and I are headed to Waco to watch the Bears take on the Sooners. It will be a good game and I thought to make things interesting here in sooner land I have a proposition for you.

If the Bears beat the Sooners, we are going to have a one day sale on Saturday. The amount discounted on Saturday will be determined by the amount of points scored by the Bears. For those of you who don't follow football or the Bears, this could be HUGE. BU hasn't scored under 40 this season and the games I have been at have been in the 50's and 60's. Bet I will have some secret Bear fans tomorrow! SIC 'EM BEARS!


Paper Crown will close Thursday at 11:30 am and reopen Friday at 2. Think Green and Gold girls- Girdie does!

No comments:

Post a Comment