Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm Sorry!

Has it seriously been a week since I last posted? I'm so sorry! I thought you weren't supposed to catch colds in the summer... but I guess I was wrong! ;)

Here are some of the fabulous new products that are now in stock at Paper Crown!

TWO full new lines from Crate Paper. Aren't the cupcakes cute? There are many different die cuts to choose from as well!







Here is a new line from Anna Griffin. The bright colors are fabulous and perfect for summer!





This is a line from Cosmo Cricket that we've had in for awhile, but it is one of my favorites, also perfect for all of your summer photos and projects! :)


I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and a great week! I will be back soon with more new products and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment