Wednesday, March 16, 2011

They Keep on Coming

The boxes just keep on coming! I love this time of year with all the new goodies. It really is just like Christmas and birthday rolled into one! And  the good thing is- there are still quite a few "gems" that are still to come.


Here is what has arrived this week:

Technically Crate Paper was here last week but now it is in the front on display. We doubled up on the Emma's Shoppe and it is flying out the door.


Toy Box is a great boy line from Crate Paper.

Neighborhood is "inspiring, " you will see this influence in one of our Kid's Camp projects.  




Yesterday I unpacked a line from a company new to Paper Crown, GCD StudiosFunhouse is a vintage circus with beautifully muted colors. So very different from the Graphic 45 collection. Fun unusual embellishments and check out the packaging on the ribbon spools. I'm not sure which I like better, the ribbon or the wooden dowel to hold them- very clever and cute!    




love these journaling tags- not the glare!

Cute cabochons!


I just started to unpack the new Basic Grey yesterday so here is what we have out so far:

Pretty paper from Hello Luscious- this won't be around for long!


Another pretty!



In addition to Hello Luscious, we also received Life of the Party (which will be pulled out of the box 1st thing this am) and some bling. Mary and Elaine I know I will be seeing you soon : ) 



Reminder to all of you who signed up for Ann- Denise's Easter Bucket class it is this Saturday at 11. 

  Hippity hop its off to work. Hope you all have a great day and are enjoying your Spring Break!

3 comments:

  1. I'm coming in to get one of those wooden dowel ribbon thingys. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I love all the new merchandise! I can't wait to get my hands on them. I hope to get up to the store really soooooooooooon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bought the wooden dowel ribbon thingy and some more goodies. I also had a wonderful time at the class today. You gals are such a joy to be around. I am so glad I found your store.

    ReplyDelete