Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You





Thank you so much to everyone who emailed or commented on the blog re: ideas for Paper Crown. I so appreciate the time and thoughtfulness you put into your suggestions. The comment winner was Candie, compliments of our mailman. Anytime we have drawings I make him pick a name. Candie you have a $25 gift certificate waiting for you!

I met yesterday with Jackie, Bobbie and Medeah and we had a great time reviewing your suggestions and brainstorming. Many of the suggested ideas were in line with what we had also been thinking and some were new. I'm not sure we incorporated every suggestion but we hit a lot.  We only met yesterday so we haven't worked out all the specifics but here is what we hope you can look forward to in 2014: Spring and Fall Glitter Market, wide variety of classes from our talented local artists, holiday centered Soirees, a couple of  classes from artists outside of our home, contests, swaps, work or crop nights, some help for me- yippee, and...........

 We are going to have our first Paper Crown Glittered retreat this Spring! Details are in the works and will be revealed February 1 but you probably should keep the first part of April free!

In addition to all this excitement, today I heard from someone I have been wanting to have at the store for years and it looks like it might happen soon. As soon as it is confirmed I will let you know but girls it's gonna be an exciting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment