Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A New Tradition

I've decided to start a new tradition of sorts for 2015 so mark your calendars for the last Friday and Saturday of every month. The store room is getting a little cramped with tubs- lots and lots of tubs, 12 to be exact. I want some wide open space in the back so we are going to have a " Tubba Sale" the last
Friday and Saturday of every month.

You are probably wondering what's in these tubs. When I run out of room in the front, I will sack up a collection and put it in a tub in the back to bring it back out when I have room. Problem is, there is never enough room. I have some great collections, most not even a year old but no room. So here is what I'm going to do...

The last Friday of the month I will pick a tub, unload it in the classroom and for those two days, all the paper from those tubs will be a quarter and all embellishments (stickers, brads, die cuts, stamps) will be .99.  For some of the embellishments it will be an incredible discount and others a great one but not crazy good. No matter what you pick, it will be at a huge discount and you might find some old favorites, a supply of staples or a stash for the kiddos.

It will be a win win for everyone and after Saturday it will be donated to a great cause.
So make sure you swing by this weekend for our first installment of our " Tubba Sale." Paper Crown is open Mon- Fri 10-5 and Sat 10-4. Sale is for individual customers only and unfortunately we are not able to do mail orders.

Enjoy this Beautiful Day!
 
Who would have thought I'd have the front door open in January!
 
I'm working on another BIG surprise so stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment