Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Documented Craft Time this Friday

Yow, that one snuck up on me! This Friday, Feb. 20th is our monthly Documented Craft Time. Come spend the evening at the store working on your documented life, document faith or your current project. Just a great time to share ideas and have fun. I just ask that you bring a potluck treat to share and call the store prior to Friday to reserve your spot. I will provide the pizza.


Lots of unopened boxes at the store- new shipment of Somerset Studio and American Craft. I have a busy day today, where do I put all of this!

 

Thank you to everyone who has registered for the Spring Glitter Retreat. After just 2 days we are half way full. If you are thinking about it I wouldn't wait too long. We also have a large number of ladies from out of town. It will be fun to introduce you to Oklahoma and Paper Crown.

Gotta get to unpacking and creating a lovely glittery mess!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, already getting Somerset Studio. I have an article in it but it will be a longer wait for me :)

    ReplyDelete