Monday, March 2, 2015

Guess Where I was This Weekend

After a 9.5 hour to drive to Dallas last Friday (Em got a lot of quality bonding time with mom), we grabbed rest of the family and headed to Waco to watch Payne perform in SING with his fraternity, KOT. They came in a contested second and Payne was great, front row- Proud Momma!
Payne and his adorable girlfriend, Sydney.

 
I so need to stand up straight!

KOT 2015 Sing Performance- Far right is Payne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDuVHc7FDIo


We had some time to kill on Saturday so I made the boys go with me to my latest obsession...

 
I went to Chip & Joanna Gaines store, Magnolia in Waco. For those of you who haven't watched there show Fixer Upper on HGTV on Tuesdays you are in for a treat. They take the most run down homes in Waco and turn them into a dream home. The store, Magnolia, is small, really small and there were so many people there on a cold rainy Saturday. It was definitely a destination shop and it was fun to see everyone's excitement.  

Guess what? A couple of the decorating items at the Magnolia store were also items that can be found at Paper Crown . In addition, the Summer Ellis,  jewelry line at Magnolia has been at Paper Crown for a couple of years- I guess we were trendy and didn't even know it ; )
 
 


New display pieces from Magnolia

Thank you for indulging me. This post had very little about the store. We will once again try and out last the snow this week. The store is all new and I think some more goodies should be arriving before the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment