Monday, December 14, 2015

Oh What FUN!!

Chris had another paper marbling class this week and we all were squealing like little kids. If you haven't taken this class you really need to try it out ; it is simply magical. We have another paper class in the works for January and a fabric marbling class in February. Dates have not been set yet but be on the look out.
 
 

 

 



 
 






 
 


 










 
 Friday was our last class for 2015. What a fun and creative year we have had at Paper Crown. I'm not sure exactly how many classes we have had throughout the year but my bet would be between 75-100- that's a lot of glue sticks and even more laughs and sharing. This year the store has been dubbed by several as their " happy place." I honestly can not think of a higher compliment. Every time someone refers to the store as their " happy place" I beam like a proud mom and sometimes get a little teary. It is especially ironic since as some of you know, when I purchased the store almost 10
years ago it was the saddest time of my life and I really couldn't imagine anything even remotely happy. Thank you everyone for making Paper Crown "my happy place" without the wonderful friends that walk through the door it would just be store!
 
 
 
 
 What a perfect ending to 2015! A special Thank you to Jackie for providing us another year of magic. Your creativity is unending and in a class all its own.
 
We ALL wish a speedy and complete recovery to our dear friend Beth. Classes just aren't the same without you!


No comments:

Post a Comment