Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A Little of This and a Little of That

In this week is just a little hodge podge of goodness- some old, some new, some sale (really reduced) but ALL pretty!



One place I have always wanted to go but never made it there was Tinsel Trading in NYC. Just the pictures made me swoon and it was definitely on my bucket list. I believe they had to move so I was able to purchase some beautiful vintage ribbon and millinery leaves. The first shipment arrived last week and I believe another gets here today. It's your chance to get a little piece of "creative heaven."

I recently also got in a few new ribbons from my current favorite supplier. I could spend so much on this website but have to always exhibit a little control. We have a large selection of their unique ribbons; perfect for that special touch on a project. Love the Tula Pink and cats!

Have you wanted to try one of the many Somerset magazines but were a little hesitant because of the price? You are in luck, I have a pretty big stash of back issues that I am offering at a huge discount. It's a great time to try out a magazine, read about your favorite artist, learn a new technique or just look through the most beautiful magazines ever.

Love these new pastel handmade papers and they are quite a bit bigger than usual without the added cost. They have lots of gold foil and glitter, perfect for Mom's Day project or beautiful wrapping.

We have a few very special Paper Crown baseball hats left over from the retreat so come grab a new favorite hat.

Don't forget this month's classes
 
 
 
Graceful Swan with Lesa- this Sat., May 6th, 10-1, $55
 
Watercolor Swan with Angie- Thurs., May 11th, 5:30-8:30, $45
 
Chalk Lettering with Krystal- Sat., May 13th, 10:30-12:30, $85
 
Brush Calligraphy with Krystal- Sat., May 13th, 1:30-3:30, $115
 
 
To sign up for classes,
 call Paper Crown at 405 848-2389

No comments:

Post a Comment