Tuesday, August 15, 2017

This Week- 8/14/17

I have been dreading this week for a while. This time tomorrow I will be in Waco moving the boys into their new homes. Payne is moving into his house for his last semester at Baylor and Em will be moving into his dorm room. I have officially become an empty nester and it really isn't anything I am too excited about.
 
 
My how 4 years have flown by!


New chapters in life are inevitable but it's a little hard when you really, really loved that last chapter. Nevertheless, guess it is time to put on those big girl panties, let my boys become the young men we have been working on for so many years and see  what new adventure awaits.

As a result of the move, we will be closing a tad bit early today- 3:30. We are going to try and miss the severe weather that might hit tonight. Also we will be opening at 11:30 on Friday. However, Friday and Saturday is the Casady Square Summer sale and our back room will be full of bargains!

Angie will be at the store on Wed. and Thurs. and I unpacked some new goodies yesterday.


If you love her fabric you will go crazy over this coloring book

Pretty new line from a favorite company My Mind's Eye

Another fun coloring book

This one has lots of shrink possibilities

My Favorite Halloween line so far


You might just see someone you know in this one!




Tim Holtz paper dolls are finally in! These are Halloween version

Lots of possibilities in this package

No comments:

Post a Comment