Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Carpe Diem Planners & Christmas Peek

Calling you planner girls! We just got in a shipment of the new Carpe Diem planner lines- Bloom, Beautiful & Good Vibes. Lots of planner options I think you will love. we also received a new shipment of pens, pencils and those fun Mildliner Highlighters in the most beautiful pastel colors. These are a hot item so I would not wait!




 
Ok all you early birds! I know you want Christmas but I just can not put it out on display this early. I love fall and we have such cute Halloween. So here is what I am going to do, I will put out 3-4 Christmas lines in the backroom and leave them there for 2 weeks for you early birds to go through. After two weeks, I will switch it out with several other Christmas lines. that way you can get started but Amy and I aren't constantly shuffling paper.  
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
We will close today @ 3:45 for a Dr.'s appointment.
I apologize for the inconvenience

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment