Thursday, January 11, 2018

Weather & Tonight's Class

With the possibility of sleet and snow coming in later today, we will be watching the weather. We will make a decision at 3 today on whether to have tonight's class or reschedule.

If  the weather holds off and we are able to have class tonight, please bring small scissors, heat gun, craft mat & colored pencils.

Keep your fingers crossed!   

No comments:

Post a Comment