Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Holy Guacamole

While I would love to share with you about my absolutely fabulous weekend at the Gilded Life event, I must instead share with you ALL the wonderful treats that came in while I was gone. I honestly don't think we have ever gotten so much in such a short time. So while I would love to daydream all afternoon about my "gilded life" at the Church- and yes for one entire evening I fantasized about buying the church and moving the store there- unfortunately the summer electric bill popped that dream in a hurry - I instead need to move and scrunch everything to make room for all the new. Y'all could help a ton by coming in and helping me clear off some space- I honestly don't think I have enough room. I would however have plenty of room at the church- can't go there.

Anyway quickly here is a sneak peek of what has come in since last Thursday-



First to arrive was Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden and Daily Junque. Beautiful papers and such unique embellishments. My favorite is the chalkboard stickers.



Next came Basic Grey's Sweet Threads and Fort Lauderdale. I love the Sweet Threads and the Fort Lauderdale just screams the beach- a great reason to plan a beach vacation- you already have the paper!




Last but certainly not least and being unpacked and input while I type- Webster's Pages. I think we have 4 new lines with the best embellishments ever. I know you all are going to have to have at least one package of birds.

I'm counting on you to help a sister out- I need some room and it's much cooler at the store than the pool. You will love it I promise!  I promise to share my Gilded Life experience soon- it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment