Friday, March 15, 2013

Just a Little More Time


oPpS! Does your paper doll for the Easter Parade contest look something like this? Just not quite enough time but who doesn't want a $75.00 gift certificate to Paper Crown! You are in luck. Although the contest deadline was the close of business today, I realized that I will not be back at the store until Monday, March 25th. So as long as it's here on the 25th, you are fine. Did I mention the prizes include: $75.00, $50.00, and $25.00 gift certificate to Paper Crown and an additional prize for the out of town contestants. I think it's worth it !

I want to remind everyone that Paper Crown will be closed tomorrow, Sat., March 16th through Wed., March 20th. We will be open Thursday morning at 10 and resume our normal business hours 10-5 M-F and 10-4 on Saturdays.

Lots of new merchandise is still arriving so stop by today and get your Paper Crown fix.

Hope everyone can enjoy the beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment