Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just Monkeying Around

That is what the boys and I did last week. I must admit I was dreading Payne's Sr. trip to Mexico but as Em says " it was all good!" No antics just a lot of sun, rounds of horseshoes, playing in the waves , reading 3 great books- The Healing, Paris Wife & Home, and a little para sailing for Austin's bday.


 
 
 
 
Look closely at Payne's stomach and you can see the creative way he chose to ask his prom date!  
Thanks to Kendall who held down the fort last week. I have all 6 boxes unpacked and we have new flowers from Prima, Scrapbook Trend idea books, 2 new lines from Fancy Pants and a couple of new lines from Splash of Color formerly Creative Imagination.
 
 
Artful Altered book club members don't forget we have our swap this Wednesday night at 5:30. Our theme was turquoise and I might have been inspired by my flight above the ocean.
 
Come see all the new goodies that have arrived at the store, we are full to the brim. C  
 
Payngo , thanks again for being such a great kiddo- you make me proud!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment