Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Announcing the Retreat Swaps

I can't wait to see what all you creative girls do with a cone and a matchbox. I know it will be amazing! For all of you registered for the Paper Crown Glittered Retreat, we will have two swaps if you choose to participate. These are a great way to great those creative juices flowing and a fun way to meet some of your fellow artists.

The first swap is headed up by Lisa Nix and it will be a cone swap. I have various cones at the store or you can make your own. It should be a unique swap and those that know Lisa, she will make it FUN!

The second swap is headed up by another Lisa, Lisa Stanton.  Lisa has chosen a miniature shadow box for this swap. You have LOTS of options- the Graphic 45 mini shadowbox, a large matchbox, or I have the new Tim Holtz matchbox die and you are welcome to use. Oh the possibilities!

By no means are you required to do a swap but it will be fun- I promise. This comes from the girl who never does them at retreats and ALWAYS wishes I had.

If you could do me a favor and let me know if you will be participating in either or both swaps, I will pass your email on to the Lisas. Also need your tshirt and email please.

Retreat is approaching quickly! It will be a special weekend I guarantee!
Retreat registration closes this Saturday, March 15th.

For more info regarding Glittered Retreat:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment