Wednesday, July 9, 2014

All Set- at least for today!

Getting the store all situated with all the new items out never seems to last too long but as of now, all the new goodies are out and the vignettes are new and fresh. I'll take that back. There is one little area I forgot to flip. Let's see if you can remember- the first one to get it right will get a goodie from that area. Let me tempt you...





 




 



I know it won't last long- I can think of 5 brands on the way but for the moment we are all out and in our place. Also coming this week- papers and goodies from Italy, samples for the Debby Schuh weekend and my Italian crafting adventure- Could it be for YOU sometime soon!

We have one spot left in Bobbie's Christmas in July this Saturday, July 12th from 10-4. Cost for all supplies, 5 projects and lunch is $60. Speedy fingers will get this spot : )

No comments:

Post a Comment