Monday, August 18, 2014

La Dolce Vita Sign up Today



 As some of you know, I was lucky enough this summer to attend the La Dolce Vita retreat in Tuscany hosted by Carolyn Peeler and Terri Brush. It was the most well thought out and wonderful trip. the perfect amount of crafting, market excursions, cooking class, fantastic meals and wonderful new friends.

I guess we did not scare them off because they are hosting a 2015 retreat and sign ups open today. If you have been thinking about doing an out of country retreat, I highly recommend La Dolce Vita. It was fantastic! If it is full when you sign up, I would encourage you to put your name on the waiting list, that is how I was able to go.

http://carolynpeeler.typepad.com/la_dolce_vita_2015/

Who knows you might even see a familiar face or two!






No comments:

Post a Comment