Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Last Few Hours

Just a few more hours until our Semi annual 40% off sale will be over. The next 40% off sale will be when the thermometer is at triple digits so come shop before it is too late. All Christmas is 60% off and the rest, minus a very few exceptions, is 40% off. Come stock up for that project you have been wanting to do- sounds like snow will be here soon and the perfect crafting day. Last day of sale is today until 5pm.

The first class of 2015 is here and it is the perfect class to start off the new year! It is a 2015 planner, but not just any planner, a Jackie style planner!

2015 Planner Class *
Thurs., Jan. 8th
Jackie, $40 
We will also have two classes in January featuring the newest Character Construction stamps " Adventures in Tea". The dates for these classes are Thursdays, January 22th & January 29th so save the date and class samples will be at the store soon.
*To sign up for class simply call Paper Crown at 405 848-2389 with your credit card. Payments for all classes will be made at the time of sign up. Cancellations can be made up to 72 business hours prior to class, after that time, a kit will be available for pick up after class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment