Thursday, July 30, 2015

It's Your Lucky Day- Someone Added a Class to her OK Stop

 

Girls it is your oh so lucky day!! I just got off the phone with Stephanie Ackerman and since she is totally sold out on the two Saturday classes, Documented Faith 1 & 2, she has so very graciously agreed to stay another day and teach her Bible Journaling class on Sunday, August 23rd. I can hear the collective woo hoo at the store.

The Sunday Bible Journaling class will be limited to 30 max. and either be held at Paper Crown or another location if we reach our max. Once we determine the class number, I will let you know the exact location but if not at the store it will be close, in N OKC. Class will be Sunday afternoon from 11-2:30 and cost is $45. Revised time and cost

I am opening up the class first to those that have already signed up for Stephanie's classes and those that follow Paper Crown. If there is still room, I will make an announcement to several of the local churches.

Those of you that are interested in Stephanie's Bible Journaling Class on Sunday, August 23rd please let me know asap. Class size is limited and I will make a public announcement soon if there is room.
To sign up call Paper Crown, 405 848-2389.

I am aware of journaling bibles being available at Mardels and Crossings community Church bookstore.

We are all so very grateful Stephanie has agreed to extend her stay in Oklahoma!




No comments:

Post a Comment