Saturday, September 19, 2015

Guest Artist- Terri Brush

 

Girls we are in for such an amazing treat! The oh so very talented and patient Terri Brush is coming to Paper Crown Nov. 19-22nd. I have been lucky to spend  the past two summers in Italy taking classes from Terri. She is a knowledgeable, creative and fun instructor- did I mention patient. Jewelry is not my strong suit but Terri has guided me through two beautiful necklaces, one similar to her Paper Crown class. Jewelry and soldering may be new to some of you but I promise, Terri's classes are so relaxing and you CAN do it!

Here is a breakdown of Terri's Oklahoma Adventure:

Bezel Necklace Class on Thurs. Nov. 19th 9:30-4:30.
Cost is $145.
Holiday Ornament Class on Fri. Nov. 20th 9:30-3:30.
 Cost is $130.
Vendor at Paper Crown's Glitter Market on Sat., Nov. 21st 10-3
Holiday House Workshop on Sun., Nov. 22nd 9:30-3:30.
Cost is $125



 
Registration for Terri's classes is a little different than our norm. To register for Terri's classes, you need to go to her website, www. TerriBrush.com. If you have any trouble please call and I will try to assist. Spaces are limited and several are close to being full so I would not delay. Terri is one of my favorites and I know you will love her and I'm positive she will love ya'll.
 
 
Our very own Nancy getting ready for Terri's class in a stable- yes a stable!
Beth modeling her necklace
 
 
Terri and Carolyn Peeler co-host an art retreat in Tuscany every summer, La Dolce Vita, and I would highly recommend it if you have a travel/art retreat on your bucket list. I loved it so very much I went two years in a row and would go a third if my schedule and pocketbook  permitted it. It is an amazing experience and the friendships, experiences and confidence I gained from these trips are treasures. The following link has all the information on the 2016 La Dolce Vita trip.  http://carolynpeeler.typepad.com/la_dolce_vita/
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment