Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My Mind's Eye- 1st Out of the Gate

I know this is not the first year that My Mind's Eye has their new lines out  before all the others. Just another reason they are a Paper Crown favorite.




My Mind's Eye was one of the very first to produce glittered paper and now they are setting the standard once again with gold and rose gold foiled papers

 


 
They also have some lovely Christmas/ Holiday lines but I refuse to put it out this early. I was in a big box store this week and it was all Christmas- yuck!
 




Beautiful floral on the front table to inspire you! More on this soon but Girdie needs some help with her garden, hope ya'll have a green thumb.
 
Thank you to everyone who came out for Mix & Mingle last night. We had fun creating " gems" with the Minc.


Jackie's Vintage Journal is tonight at 5:30
It will be good to get back into the routine.
See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment