Thursday, October 6, 2016

Christmas Preview

We have a beautiful store, just one little problem, not enough room. Christmas lines are here but we don't have anywhere to put them and truth be told, I just can't have a Christmas store in October- Autumn is my favorite. I do know, however; many of you are wanting to get a jump start on Christmas so I came up with a plan.

For the next week or so, I will pull out several Christmas lines and have them out in the backroom to admire and purchase. I'll leave them out for two days and then pack them up to make room for a couple more lines. All Christmas lines will be out in a few weeks but as I said, we are full of autumn/ Halloween and have a month full of classes.


First up on Friday & Saturday is Authentique, Pion Design & Crate Paper. I know the Crate has already sold out at the big online stores so be warned.


Sorry for blurry pics- pulled them off their website
 


 
 

Just a small sampling of what will be out on Friday!
 
 
New this week- restock on all calligraphy pens, beautiful new watercolor brush pens, new MT washi tape, Posh by Carpe Diem & new coloring books
 
 
Sale tables have been restocked so come get some great buys for .10,.99 & 3.99
 
 
Huge Game Tonight!

Appreciate prayers for a safe (we have had way too many injuries) & no bad weather  
GO IRISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment