1. Take your time and wrap up some beautiful packages. We have colorful Rifle and Cavallini papers that will make gorgeous packages and the best selection of ribbon in all of OKC (after Christmas you have added to your ribbon stash)
2. Create your own Christmas tags using my favorite holiday stamps from Character Construction.
|Don't you love these cuties Jackie stitched up with our felt and Charlotte Lyons pattern?|
3. Stitch up an adorable tag or ornament with our heavenly assortment of felt.
4. Do a little planning for 2017- record birthdays, anniversaries, trips. We have both the standard planners for strictly information and those you can create to make a 2017 piece of art.
6. A cup of coffee or tea and the newest selection of art magazines from Somerset Studios.
7. Why not go ahead and write out your recipes for your Christmas festivities- you know they are going to want them and what a nice treat.
8. Admit it we all have quite a stash of craft items so why not spend the afternoon getting them organized with these stylish boxes and containers from Crate Paper.
9.Next week is going to be crazy but getting it all down on pretty paper will help make those tasks not so overwhelming. These also make great stocking stuffers, who doesn't need to make a list.
10. I honestly can't think of anything more relaxing than coloring by the fire. Here are a few of my favorite coloring books and supplies.
As of now, we will be open today until 4. If the sleet rolls in earlier, we will close sooner. Stay warm this weekend and enjoy your time at home.