Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Must for Stampers

I'm pretty old school. I have a love/ more hate relationship with my computer and 9 times out of 10, I would rather cut something out by hand than use a die cut but there are times a gadget can make my life so much easier. I am pretty sure the We R memory keeper's Precision Press is one of those exceptions.  This handy tool allows you to re-ink stamps, precisely layer stamps and run multiple prints. This press eliminates a lot of frustrations that occur when stamping cards, tags and paper dolls.  
I have a feeling this will show up on a lot of Christmas lists so just send that jolly guy in red into Paper Crown. Since it is the holiday season we will not be able to hold these without a credit card.

 
 
 
 
We have a good selection of the layering stamps and inks or use one from your collection. Come get the Precision Press for some stress free stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment