Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Welcome Back

All of our lives take twists and turns but I am so pleased to announce that Bobbie has had some responsibilities removed and she now has time to return to creating and teaching. Joyfully I announce her return to teaching will be Saturday, April 8th.

 
Vintage Hoop Bird House
Sat., April 8th
10:30-2:30
Bobbie Sanders
 
Cost of class is one gift card, with a $25 min, to your favorite restaurant. We will then donate gift cards to the moms at Children's Hospital for Mother's Day.
 
due to the nature of the piece- vintage items might vary slightly from sample
 
 
I hope you can join me on the 8th for this vintage project,
a wonderful cause and a homecoming welcome for Bobbie
 
To reserve your spot, call Paper Crown at 405 848-2389
 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a nice thing to do! I was once a mom at a Children's hospital so can attest to how appreciated this will be. Cute cute project! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in CA but, is there any chance in ordering a "kit"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the "mommom" of a grandson who spent time in Phoenix Children's Hospital, what a wonderful, thoughtful gift! (Btw.. he was 6 months old when he had open heart surgery and now he is an athletic 14 year old ❤️). I agree w JoAnn ⬆️ Would love to buy a kit!!!

    ReplyDelete