Wednesday, March 7, 2018

10 Days & Counting!

A little frightened that the single digits are almost here. I do love that some of my talented friends have a fingerprint in Katie & James big day. Thought I would share what Jenn created for them. Man is this girl talented or what!



 
So if you are amazed like I am, come meet one of the nicest and most talented girls around. Jenn will be teaching a Doll bust class at Paper Crown on Sat., March 24th and we can fit a couple more in.
 
 Doll Bust
Sat., March 24th
10-4
Jenn McGlon, Noodle and Lou
$50
 
 
Call Paper Crown to sign up for class, 405 848-2389

2 comments:

  1. congratulations cindy winter payne... jenn mcglon made an awesome cloche gift for them.. love her upcoming class... sending hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks montreal data recovery

    ReplyDelete