Monday, April 23, 2018

Our Last Week In OKC



It is with a heavy heart I announce this will be our last week in Oklahoma City. We have had an absolutely amazing run and even more than keeping the store running for 12 years, I am most proud of the community that has been created through the store and classes. We are a group that has lived life together and lived it well and creatively. Thank you! I have been blessed beyond measure and I am leaving a part of my heart here.

We will be open this week, Mon. April 23-Thurs., April 26 10-6. We are staying open later this week to help those that work.

Tuesday will be our last class at Paper Crown. It will be a great time and is a large sold out class. Due to Tuesday's class, the back room sale items will be removed Tuesday at 3. Class supply list is on Jackie's blog, http://goodgriefgirdie.typepad.com/blog/2018/04/class-supply-list.html

Thursday will be our last day open to customers. To say thank you, we will be having a store wide sale Thursday only- 25% off storewide.

All week we will have discounted items in the back room. Back room papers (excluding cardstock)  will be a dime and as items are purchased, I will restock throughout the week. I also have tables of items that are 3.99 and .99.

Once again thank you for supporting Paper Crown and I hope to be able to give you a hug and say good bye. Love, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment