Monday, June 18, 2018

Let the Fun Begin

Things are settling down and I am slowly getting back into my store routine (with the exception of the store phone which I seemed to have misplaced- again!) One thing that will make it seem like home is to resume classes. Two months without classes is much too long. I miss making new friends and creating those relationships-that’s the real purpose of Paper Crown.

A trio of my favorite artists who taught in OKC will be helping me start our new creative adventure in Waco. I have a feeling you will love these classes and the talented ladies teaching them.



Little Clay House
Thursday, July 12
6-9
$45
Jenn McGlon, Noodle and Lou
For those of you that follow Jenn,we will have a doll class soon- I promise!
This is the perfect warm up


Floral Frame
Saturday, July 14
11-3
$45
Cindy Mayfield, Yapping Cat Studio



Paper Crown Collage
Saturday, July 21
11-4
$65
Angie

To sign up for class, either email the store at cindy@papercrown.net or call 254 224-7436.
 Class cost includes all supplies except basics such as scissors, adhesive, etc. 

* out of town teachers require class payment at the time of sign up and we have a no cancellation policy due to travel plans. Thank you for your cooperation. 

We hope you can join us in kicking off our new classes in Waco!

1 comment:

  1. Dang wish I could come but would not be much good with a shoulder in a sling! Have a wonderful time because I know you will! Catch you soon hopefully!😘

    ReplyDelete