Friday, July 27, 2018

3rd Times a Charm

First I must apologize, I don't know if it is the move, getting settled, the heat, laziness or a pretty good mix of all of the above, but I have not been doing a good job posting on the blog or really any  social media. Fingers crossed, August will be better. August is starting off right with some time with the OKC girls and Terri B. and then a visit from 2 of my PC favorites.

Goal for August is to get signs up at the store and start using the new PC logo Angie created. I also have a pretty full fall schedule of classes and a few special events to announce. I have one special teacher I'm waiting to hear back from but hope to have the class list out once I return from the NW.



Thought I would share with you some of the pictures from Angie's paper crown collage class last Saturday. This is the third time Angie has taught it and it always is a big hit and a very appropriate opening class for the Waco store. Thanks to the ladies that drove in to take the class; it means a lot to us that you would drive in from San Antonio. I have a feeling Holly will be a "regular" and it's great to have a local perspective. Lauren, it was sweet of you to hang out with the moms; I know your grandmother is going to love her present. Finally, thanks to Angie for making the drive from OKC to teach. I'm lucky enough to have seen Angie three times since the move so it almost seems normal. I'm thrilled to announce Angie has a class almost every month thru December!


 



 





 
A fun perk of moving the store to Waco is....
 

 
Magnolia Bakery cupcakes
 (although that line is getting a little long- but definitely worth it. Wonder if they have a frequent buyer program.)
 
The fall classes will be coming out soon and will be listed on the class page of our website http://www.papercrown.net/events.htm, blog http://papercrownokc.blogspot.com/, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/papercrownwaco/, and hopefully thru our new email system. I could not import the addresses from the OKC computer so if you would like to be added and haven't signed the list at the store, email me at cindy@papercrown.  The classes this fall feel like home and if you were never able to take a Paper Crown class in OKC you are in for a treat I promise!
 
Thank you for all the encouragement I have received from OKC and my new friends in Texas. The move was a bigger undertaking than I imagined but I am encouraged and living by the motto, one day at a time.
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend and hopefully a little cooler weather (when did 98 become cool) around the corner.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment