Tuesday, July 10, 2018

If You Are Free Thursday or Saturday.....

I have the perfect thing to do! Join us in our inaugural classes at Paper Crown Waco. They will be fun, relaxing classes where you can beat the heat, make some new friends and create.

The first class Thursday is with the talented Jenn McGlon of Noodle and Lou. Those that followed us in OKC know Jenn was a favorite and her clay creations are out of this world. Jenn is also Waco's newest resident artist so I hope you can join us in welcoming her to her new home. Jenn is starting off with a house so it will fit in everyone's skill level. I hope you can join us in our first class as we begin the adventure of making Paper Crown , our creative hub.


Little Clay Houses
Thurs., July 12th
6-9
$45, includes all supplies
 
and if you have Saturday free...
 

Floral Frame
Saturday, July 14th
11-4
Cindy Mayfield
$45, includes all supplies
 
I know exactly what you are thinking, but I can't draw or paint, mine will not look anything remotely like Cindy's. I thought the exact same thing but trust me, Cindy has a teacher's talent of breaking it down into small parts so you WILL take home a piece that you will love. If you doubt it, come by the store and see my floral painting Cindy taught in OKC. I promise you can do it.
 
 
Hope you can join us for one or both, these ladies are two of the very best!
 
To sign up for class, call Paper Crown at 254 224-7436
 

All 4th of July 25% off



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment