Sunday, September 16, 2018

Celebration/Glitteration Weekend Oct. 18-Oct. 22

We have decided to have our very own Celebration/ Glitteration weekend Oct. 18-22. We will have 5 classes in 5 days and also a petite Glitter Market with some of my very favorite artists. 

A Cherry on Top
Pincushion & Pins
Thurs., Oct. 18th
6-9
Noodle & Doodle, $55*
Jenn McGlon & Stephanie Ackerman
 


Junk Journal w
Mixed and Stitched Cover & Badge
Fri., Oct. 19th
10-4
Noodle & Doodle, $75*
Jenn McGlon & Stephanie Ackerman




Watercolor Moth
Sat., Oct. 20th
1-4
Angie, $45*

 

Paper Crown Wall Doll
Sun., Oct. 21st
10-4
Jenn McGlon, $75*


Foliage Watercolor
Mon., Oct. 22nd
10:30-1:30
Angie, $45*
 
Price includes all supplies. To reserve your seat, call Paper Crown at 254 224-7436.
This is the weekend of Silobration so classes are filling quickly.
 
 
Here is a little peek at one of our favorite artists, Lesa Dailey, who will have items for sale at our Petite Glitter Market.
 
It's a perfect girls weekend so take a few classes, do a little shopping at Glitter Market and you might want to check out my neighbors " little" event down the street. wink, wink! Silobration is great so take in two fun events in one weekend!   Don't forget to book your rooms now.
 
 

17 comments:

  1. I WISH I could be there with you ladies!!!! It is going to be WoNDeRfuL! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was amazing article that I need to be like you otherwise I hope I can write my own article " ทางเข้า slotxo "that I think I can learn about writing skill from this topic. Thank you

    ทางเข้า slotxo
    ทางเข้า slotxothat be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was amazing article that I need to be like you otherwise I hope I can write my own article " ทางเข้าjoker "
    that I think I can learn about writing skill from this topic. Thank youทางเข้าjoker
    ทางเข้าjokerthat be great

    ReplyDelete
  4. แทงบอลชุด this was the of article of the yearแทงบอลชุด I never seen the article like this แทงบอลชุด I love to see the best article of the year like this I hope to contract with writter for bussiness


    ReplyDelete
  5. แทงบอลชุด this was the of article of the yearแทงบอลชุด I never seen the article like this แทงบอลชุด I love to see the best article of the year like this I hope to contract with writter for bussiness

    ReplyDelete
  6. แทงบอลชุด I think it gonna be the best topic in this weekแทงบอลชุด I wonder how to made this article correctly แทงบอลชุด without mistake แทงบอลชุด I need to contract with writer

    ReplyDelete