Friday, September 21, 2018

Time for Ghosts & Goblins- Halloween Classes

With the cooler- hopefully- weather comes one of my favorite holidays, Halloween. To get you ready for all those little ghosts & goblins, we have a couple of Halloween classes that are a trick , not a treat.


 
Halloween Bird
Thurs., Oct 4th
6-9
Jenn, $45
 
If you loved Jenn's Animal Lulette class (we still have a few openings for next Sat., Sept. 29th class from 11-4) then you will love this Halloween bird. We hope you can join us for this fun evening!
 
 
 
 
Mixed Media Canvas with
Colorfly Studio
Sat., Oct. 13th
11-3
$45, Jen DeDonato*
 
When I saw Jen's work I knew I wanted her to teach at the store. I fell in love with her " shoe pieces" and she added this Halloween twist to her signature style. If you have wanted to try mixed media here is your chance. Check out Jen's artwork on instagram @ colorflystudio.
 
To sign up for classes, call Paper Crown at 254 224-7436.

No comments:

Post a Comment