Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This is Really Not Nice


I'm fully aware this will not be a nice post but I apologize - yes I'm truly sorry. Here are some sneak peeks of the new My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2. It is the prettiest paper I have ever seen, even prettier than the first Lost &Found.


 I think one of the things I love most about this collection are the interesting color combinations- lime and orange, mellow mustardy yellow, fuschia pink always great for girls and turquiose and brown.

The collection was set out about 4ish yesterday and today at 5, I reordered the complete collection. It's a hit! Don't worry we still have plenty but I don't think it will last through the weekend. Never fear though, more is on the way.


Another gem is a new fabulous company Authentique Papers. I think we have 6 or 7 lines and I love them all. Beautiful papers, fun letter stickers and very reasonable embellishments.

The best Halloween line I have seen to date. I bet I will be making a reorder call soon.

Also in the back is a Webster's Pages box that hasn't even been opened yet.Pictures coming soon.

But here is the hitch- actually the not so nice part. The Paper Crown will be CLOSED tomorrow August 17th. I'm so sorry, I know that was quite a tease. I will be driving down to Waco to set my daughter up in her first apartment. I know the timing is not great- obviously Baylor didn't consult my shipping schedule. The store will be open, however, rest of the week and I know the goodies are going to keep on coming. So have sweet dreams girls and know that they will come true- on Thursday!

 Check out Jackie's blog tomorrow, we had her recipe at tonight's class and it is to die for. It ranks right there with Lost & Found 2





2 comments:

  1. Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful new stock, Cindy! Can't wait to see it all in person. Hope things went well with Katie, too! Are you lonely yet?

    ReplyDelete