Friday, August 26, 2011

Whoa Nellie

I never thought I would say this but I really don't want the UPS or FedX guy to ring my bell. No more period- or at least for a while. I know hard to believe. It's kinda like saying I don't want any more Christmas but that is how I feel. I have boxes in the back I haven't even opened and just don't feel like it - at least now.

Every flat surface in the back room/ classroom is covered with new merchandise. I mean every possible available surface and there is even some in the boxes on the floor. Also about 7 boxes in the back storeroom- the UPS guy told me he likes having an easy Friday. I think me and my boxes put him in a bad mood.

I called my friend Kim who has a new antique store, Verdigris,  at 10th and Classen (where the old Army Surplus was located) and had her hunting for tables and shelves for all these goodies.  Like a great friend she came through with some jems.


New goodies include Maya Road, fun trinkets and chipboard elements


The bursting with color "Indie Bloom"  from Basic Grey


Always beautiful Anna Griffin, "Francesea"  is a classic and "Lizzie" is sweet.

Always vintage Melissa Frances

Cosmo Cricket, Pink Paislee will be unpacked soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment