Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time for a Flip


Yesterday I got a reprieve from unpacking and entering new merchandise so I was able to work on a few displays. That really is my favorite job as a store proprietor. What made it even more exciting was new goodies and new display pieces. Sunday I went to my friend Kim's antique store, Verdigris at 10th and Classen , and loaded up. I got a fun green sideboard, blue slated folding table and a fun patina green bulb holder. Just a little spark to liven things up.

 New Lost & Found 2 has a special place on the new green sideboard.

I love the new Indie Bloom  from Basic Grey. It found a new home in the front by Ms. Gertie.
 They both are so welcoming!





Pink Paislee Phantom & Vintage Vogue both snuck in on Saturday

So much to do and so little time- need to get some more arranging done before the bell rings- Glitz and Graphic 45 should be here today or tomorrow!


Goodies just keep on coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment