Thursday, September 1, 2011

Slowly but Surely


It has been a slow process this week but the store is getting back to normal. I just hate it when new customers come to the store when I'm in the middle of switching everything out; it just doesn't look it's best.


I almost have all the new merchandise out front and on display- at least through this am. There is one Glitz order floating out there somewhere between UT and OK. My goal is to get all the new merchandise out before the UPS guy arrives with new boxes. The race is on, can I bet UPS! 


Paper Crown will be closing tomorrow, Friday, Sept. 2 at noon. The boys and I are headed down to wacky Waco to cheers on the Bears and see Katie. Cheri will be at the store at 10 am on Saturday, Sept. 3 for all your last minute Labor Day crafting needs- a labor day project, that would definitely stretch your creative thinking!

I hope you all have a relaxing long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment