Monday, January 23, 2012

A Boy's Life



Em does not look thrilled does he? I have been taking the kids to Waco and more specifically, the "bear pit" at Baylor since they were babies. They used to love it now... not so much. I took the boy's and my favorite adopted boy down to Baylor for a boy's weekend- two basketball games, cheeseburgers and shakes and lots of rough housing. Why must they always take something from the other which results in a wrestling match? It was fun- just wish one of the games had had a different outcome.




After my testastrone filled weekend it seemed appropriate that " A Boy's Life" from Echo Park arrived while I was gone. We are always looking for good boy paper and this one hits the spot.  


This Week's Classes


I Carry Your Heart
Thurs., Jan. 26th
5:30-8:30
Nicole
$35

and

Valentine's Cone
Sat., Jan 28th
11-2
Ann- Denise
$45

Call the store at 405 848-2389 to reserve your class seat

No comments:

Post a Comment