Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday's Surprise-it'll have you "stamping" at the bit


OK, OK, I know the title was WAY corny but 5 posts in 5 days, that's a lot for this girl. Be warned, I think they might get even worse.

Today's surprise made my Monday! Catherine Moore of Character Construction, released her 2012 stamp line yesterday, Bee Keeper's Tea. Every year I think she has out done herself but I really think this line is wonderful. Lots of paper doll options along with an adorable curio cabinet and the cutest little swarm of bees. This line will give us lots of options from spring through summer.

Even better, a complete line of these stamps plus a shipment of assorted "legs" are on there way to OKC and I bet will be here by the end of the week! You are going to love these I promise.

True to form, each time I place an order with Catherine I ask, however now it's kinda gotten to that whiny please, please, PLEASE my kids do, if she would come to OKC and teach a class. Much to my delight she said she was actually thinking about it- yippee skippy girls this might be our lucky year. Keep your fingers crossed!

So until we get to meet Ms. Moore in person,  we will have to settle for her wonderful creations! Feel free to call to see if they are in, I'm betting on Friday.


Still a couple of seats left in Jackie's Valentine Martini class this Thursday, Jan. 12 at 5:30. Glass can be purchased at Micheal's , Hobby Lobby or Walmart. Call the store to reserve you spot.


Tomorrow's surprise proves the most wonderful things are found in petite packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment