Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spiffing Up

It's time to do some Spring cleaning and rearranging at the Paper Crown. We just received 6 new lines from My Mind's Eye. I think Indie Chic is my favorite, bright summer colors and lots of fun washi tapes!



I think my favorite part of store ownership is creating new displays. In the process I make a HUGE mess but I love the creative process. I was even able to do some extra creating because Katie is home from college and just felt like hanging out with mom. We have had a lot of "hanging w moms" at the store lately and I know us moms are thrilled- snoopy dance thrilled- but we have to keep it undercover.




Don't forget Mother's Day is Sunday and we have lots of fun gift ideas for both the crafty and not so crafty moms.


REMINDER - Jackie's glove book class is this Thursday

If you are enrolled in this class please don't forget- corner rounder and cropadile if you have them, pair of gloves, scissors, glue stick  and 4-6 11/2"-2" photos that have been copied by laser print ( INK JET does not work).


Webster's Pages arrive on Friday and be out on Monday. Also arriving soon Prima, French General, Colette Copeland stamps ( we miss you!)  and new shipment of beaded bracelets !  

1 comment:

  1. Are you getting the new October Afternoon '9 to 5' collection? I gotta get all of it- and don't want to hafta order!

    thanks!

    -kory

    ReplyDelete