Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last Day of Paper Crown 40% off Sale

Ladies let's end the year on a fiscal summit- instead of a cliff. Tomorrow Monday, December 31st is the last day of our Paper Crown 40% off sale. This is a great time to stock up on basics and get prepared for those crafting days to come. Who doesn't like crafting on a cold snowy day!

Everything in the store is at least 40% off, Christmas is 60% off and there is a backroom full of .10 a piece paper and 60% off embellishments. I will be putting new paper out in the backroom tomorrow morning.

This is my way of saying " Thank You" to all of my loyal friends and customers and also "thanks" to a few new ones. We had a car from Wichita come in Saturday to shop for the 1st time- Thanks ladies and gentleman for making the drive.

I must also admit the sale also benefits me- less items to count on Wed. & Thurs.

Don't miss out- store will be open on Monday the 31st at 10:00 am.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks CiNdY, for another year of being the BeSt paper arts store around...! I appreciate you & love coming to the Paper Crown, you make it a magic place...happy new year, dear friend. Franc

    ReplyDelete