Thursday, December 13, 2012

We Have Gone to the Dogs- and an elf!

There are dogs everywhere around here- fabric ones, paper ones and even a real one!

I saw these dog ornaments this summer and just could not resist. Love this little Scottie and sitting pooch. I think I was a little puppy crazy when I ordered, I had just gotten Lexie!

I know I ordered this grey poodle because it reminded me of Lexie's favorite buddy, Lilly who is the shop dog at Casey's.

You can kinda see the Dalmatian in the background and there is also a daschund. For those of you that missed out, we got in a new shipment of the paper birds. These flew out the door lickety split. there are 6 different styles and at the current moment, we have all 6 in stock.

This little guy is as mischievous as Lexie. They are both keeping me on my toes.

Reminder there is Sunday Kid's Camp this Sunday, Dec. 16th from 2-4 and Holiday Kids Camp a week from today, Thursday, Dec. 20th from 9:30-12:30 and 1:30-4:30. We have a couple of spots open in each.


We are open tonight until 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment